We're More Than Just Gravel!
1004 SE Spencer Ave - Port Orchard,WA
Phone: (360) 876-4701
& Gardenscape Supplies
for Flagstone Joints
Gator Dust is a unique mixture of polymer binders and calibrated stone available in Sahara Beige and Stone Grey. Once Gator Dust sets, it becomes very firm and locks between the stone joints while still retaining flexibility and providing a long lasting, durable jointing material. Gator Dust is recommended for a variety of uses including pool decks, patios, footpaths, and any other pedestrian applications.
- Gator Dust must be installed above 59°F (15°C).
- Gator Dust can only be installed if rain is not forecasted in the next 24 hours.
- Stone sides and top surfaces must be completely dry. Do not apply if the tile surface is damp or wet. The damp or wet surface will cause Gator Dust to prematurely activate and will lead to the polymers sticking on the tile surface.
- Do not apply if the tile stone joints are damp or wet. This will prevent the Gator Dust from properly sliding into the joints and obtaining very densely packed joints, which is critical to the products performance.
- Minimize or avoid walking on the stones for 24 hours after the installation of Gator Dust.
- If Gator Dust is left lying on the stone surface for a long duration, moisture can form and will activate the Gator Dust on the stone surface, staining may occur.
- Do not use Gator Dust when the stones are installed over a concrete base. Gator Dust is designed to function on a drainage base system. A concrete base inhibits drainage, thus the trapped water will negatively impact the product’s performance.
- Individual bags must be kept in dry storage.